Forum Visual Studio

It happens in AppStore but I doesn't in Visual Studio

Hello!

when building in App Center a Xamarin.Forms App in Android, but I am getting the following error:

"/Users/runner/runners/2.165.0/work/1/s/Sekure/Sekure.Android/Sekure.Android.csproj" (PackageForAndroid;SignAndroidPackage target) (1) ->
"/Users/runner/runners/2.165.0/work/1/s/Sekure/Sekure/Sekure.csproj" (default target) (2:2) ->
(XamlG target) ->
/Users/runner/.nuget/packages/xamarin.forms/4.4.0.991640/build/Xamarin.Forms.targets(93,4): error MSB4064: The "References" parameter is not supported by the "XamlGTask" task. Verify the parameter exists on the task, and it is a settable public instance property. [/Users/runner/runners/2.165.0/work/1/s/Sekure/Sekure/Sekure.csproj]
/Users/runner/.nuget/packages/xamarin.forms/4.4.0.991640/build/Xamarin.Forms.targets(89,3): error MSB4063: The "XamlGTask" task could not be initialized with its input parameters. [/Users/runner/runners/2.165.0/work/1/s/Sekure/Sekure/Sekure.csproj]

When I see this error in forums they all refer to building in Visual Studio, but in my case it works fine in VS is just in App Center when I get the error. Any help is much appreciated.