Forum General

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

I haven't built my solution for iOS in a few months. Tried it just now and getting this error.

JimWelchJimWelch USMember ✭✭

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MessagingRemoteException: An error occurred on client Build164000308 while executing a reply for topic xvs/Build/16.4.0.308/execute-task/contractERPWMS.iOS/dd2a346002fGetDirectories
TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Build.Shared.FileUtilities' threw an exception.
TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Build.Shared.FileSystem.FileSystems' threw an exception.
TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Build.Shared.NativeMethodsShared' threw an exception.
TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000141 (from typeref, class/assembly System.Runtime.InteropServices.OSPlatform, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089) contractERPWMS.iOS

It is successfully paired to my mac.