Estimate development efforts for a xamarin app to display interactive dashboards

I am new to Xamarin and i need to create mobile app for iOS ,Android, Windows to expose selected functionality to client top executives.

The functionality needed is
1)Displaying interactive dashboards in the application for top management
2)Ability to download reports based on filters to select a client
3)Authentication to only allow autherised users to access the application using credentials
4)Disabling multiple logins using same user simulataneously

This is new project that i plan to outsource but i need a high level effort estimate of resources/timelines to create the mobile app

Answers

• JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity mod

@swba said:
    i need a high level effort estimate of resources/timelines to create the mobile app

Typically, it's the responsibility of the outsourcing companies to estimate how long it will take them based on what resources they have, rather than you providing that information to them. However, if you have a fixed date that you want things done by, specify that and then the outsourcing companies will have to manage their resources to target that date.

Note that for an outsourcing company to produce remotely accurate estimates, they will need more information than you have provided here regarding both functional and non-functional requirements.