June 29: Kolkata, India - C# Corner Kolkata Chapter & KolkataGeeks - Xam3 Event!

NiteshLuharukaNiteshLuharuka USDeveloper Group Leader ✭✭
edited June 2014 in Events

Come celebrate Xamarin 3 with cake, pizza, and learning how to create iOS and Android applications in C#. Xamarin 3 was just announced including some amazing new features and enhancements such as the brand new iOS Designer, Xamarin.Forms, and support for Shared Projects. This month we will deep dive into iOS and Android Development in C# with Xamarin and all of the latest features that were just released. There will be something for everyone in this content packed meetup no matter if you are new or have been developing with Xamarin for some time.

Business Centre, Bachhawat House, Ground Floor
2,Dr. Martin Luther King Sarani(Upper Wood Street)
Kolkata-700055, WB
India

Date: Tuesday, June 29th 2014 10 AM

Link: https://eventbrite.co.uk/e/xam3-event-all-about-xamarin-tickets-6611413917

• StafanAlexAStafanAlexA INMember

Hi Nitesh

I'm located in Kerala and is not possible for me to travel to Kolkata now. I'm really looking forward for some trouble shooting in my shared project. Till date i haven't met any one in my city who has experience in Xamarin and hence finding it difficult to execute the project. What would be your advice on it?