Forum Xamarin.iOS

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Binding references to another binding project.

I am working on xamarin bindings for some ios sdks.
I have created the binding projects for the sdks, and one of the sdks has references to another sdk. When the bindings are created using sharpie tool, the binding definition for those properties or functions that refer the other sdk are missing. I have added the missing declarations, however, don't seem to understand which of the following options is correct:
1. Add the binding project of the sdk being referred(if so , then how can i refer one binding project to other).
2. Add the ios sdk under native references in the binding project.
3. Add the sdk as nuget package in the binding project.

Also, the sdk uses amazon cognito service, but they are not included in the umbrella header file of the sdk framework which was used to create bindings. Do i need to create bindings for the amazon service and add its reference to binding project?