Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

SfListView does not select after scrolling

Hi Everyone,

I am having a simple SfListView. When I scroll to the end and try to select an item, selection does not happen.

Replication procedure:
1. Run the attached sample
2. Go to ListView page
3. Scroll to the end
4. Tap on any item in the view (Item does not select)

Note: The issue occurs when selecting an item immediately after scrolling. If I select the item after some delay, the item gets selected.

I really have no idea why this issue occurs with SfListView. If you have any knowledge regarding this issue kindly help!
Please find the attached sample for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• batmacibatmaci DEMember ✭✭✭✭✭

you can get better help Syncfusion forum. why dont you post your question there?

• Dinesh_OfficialDinesh_Official Member ✭✭✭

@LakshmiNatarajan , this is due to bounds of VisualContainter is not updated while layout in progress and the ListViewItem won't be layout in native view. So, after some delay process gets completed and it works.

Try to debug whether the last item bounds i.e, X and Y are acquired properly.