Is there any plugin or guidance when user install the apps to show demo like click here to chat.

Adeel984Adeel984 Member ✭✭

I've created an Xamarin app & now customer wants app to be user friendly like in some apps we install from play store or Appstore. At first time it shows some demo like arrows click here to chat click here to call etc. Is there such plugin or guidance Pls?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

What do you mean

arrows click here to chat click here to call

I think you could place buttons on the page and its corresponding click event could navigate to any page you want including some chat pages or calling pages.

• Adeel984Adeel984 Member ✭✭

@LandLu I do not want to navigate to any page or something like that. i just want to show some animation arrows like you must have seen in apps when we first install then it suggest us how to use this app. Like animated arrow shows click here to begin conversation. i want something like that.

• Adeel984Adeel984 Member ✭✭

@NMackay i'm aware of using Rg.Plugins.Popup but could you pls guide me a bit more how can i implement in the way i want?

• NMackayNMackay GBInsider, University mod

@Adeel984 said:
    @NMackay i'm aware of using Rg.Plugins.Popup but could you pls guide me a bit more how can i implement in the way i want?

What do you mean 'guide you' ? I'm just suggesting the components are there to achieve this, how you implement it is really up to you.