One project customizable for many clients

Xevious95Xevious95 Member ✭✭

Hi,
I need to have a single customizable application for many clients, if is possible changing the configuration.. something like android flavours or ios target.
At the moment I have a core project with the buisness logic and 1 xamarin form project foreach client that contains views, resx and resource. A lot of views are identical in each project so I'd like to move in core but i need to keep client's color, logo images ecc..

My gol should be a structure like this:

And the configuration like this:

Foreach client i need to have a different manifest with different package name..
All this also for ios

I read some post on the forum but I haven't find a good/working solution...
Thank's a lot!

Answers

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

This has been asked and answered on the forums before, and I provided a good working solution.

• Xevious95Xevious95 Member ✭✭

Hi JohnH,
    Could you paste me the post? I only found the solution tocreate 1 project foreach companies that is my actual project structure

That is the solution and it works very well.

• Xevious95Xevious95 Member ✭✭

Ok but this isn't the question.. There is a way to have variants in one single project?

I am not aware of a way of doing what you are asking without hacking how the project system works. Having a client specific startup project is a way of grouping all the resources you need for each client in one place. It keeps things clean and reduces the chance of accidentally showing resources for the wrong client, for example.