Android app won't working after i install on phone. But it can run in emulator

App working on emulator successfully but not working on phone. If i connect my phone as emulator to VS. after that working on phone.
what i have to do? please help

Best Answer

Answers

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Please check if you have enabled USB debugging(Debug mode when USB is connected) in Developer Option on your Phone like following screenshot.

You enabled USB debugging, connect to the PC by USB, Open your VS, you can see this device like following sceenshot.

If you have done above settings, you still can not run your application in the android device. Please share the error message in the output window.

• munkhboldmunkhbold Member ✭✭

@LeonLu said:
    Please check if you have enabled USB debugging(Debug mode when USB is connected) in Developer Option on your Phone like following screenshot.

You enabled USB debugging, connect to the PC by USB, Open your VS, you can see this device like following sceenshot.

If you have done above settings, you still can not run your application in the android device. Please share the error message in the output window.

i followed this step. After that application working device which i have attached to VS.
    But for new device which not attched to VS as emulator, application is not working. Login page displayed. then when click login button application just closing without error

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

But for new device which not attched to VS as emulator, application is not working. Login page displayed. then when click >login button application just closing without error

You can see the android device in the VS list, am I right?
    But you run your application in this android device, it not running normally as android emulator? If so ,please upload your demo, or you can see the excption in the logcat.

• munkhboldmunkhbold Member ✭✭

@LeonLu said:

But for new device which not attched to VS as emulator, application is not working. Login page displayed. then when click >login button application just closing without error

You can see the android device in the VS list, am I right?
    But you run your application in this android device, it not running normally as android emulator? If so ,please upload your demo, or you can see the excption in the logcat.

it is worked.
    Because of "Additional supported encodings". I checked all encoding. And it is worked