Apk not working on Device

I have created project on visual studio 2019. Project is working on emulator successfully. Then i created apk. Installed apk on my device. Login page opened but when cleck login button just closed my app. sometimes just closed. sometimes error occured "App keeps stopping".
Please help me

Answers

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Try to connect your Android device directly to the Windows and debug to see the exception. It seems some error occurs when it says "App keeps stopping"
    Real physical device is different from the emulators and we could see more detailed logs when debugging directly on it.

• munkhboldmunkhbold Member ✭✭

@LandLu said:
    Try to connect your Android device directly to the Windows and debug to see the exception. It seems some error occurs when it says "App keeps stopping"
    Real physical device is different from the emulators and we could see more detailed logs when debugging directly on it.

hello @LandLu
    for my phone above comment worked. i attached my phone as emulator. after that it is worked. But for another devices my application did not work. after attached devices as emulator app is working. why is it happened?

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

It's hard to say. Emulators are different from real devices. We need to see the specific exception to detect what caused that. "App keeps stopping" is a general error for Android devices.