Best practice to submit an organisation app on the ios/android appstore?

Hi everybody, we would like to create an app with some information about our company and some shortcuts to other mosted used applications like Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, Organisation contact info, the history of the company. So the target of this app are the internal employees in our organisation. Is it allowed to submit this kind of apps? And how can I submit this app? All other people who are not working for our organisation are allowed to install this app. There is no confidential info.

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

This isn't a Xamarin specific question, you might be better served by googling each of those questions for each of the platforms you want to release on.

• khalidiniokhalidinio Member ✭✭

Hi, I would like to build a xamarain app for ios and android. But before I start I have this question about the submit proces of ios and android. I hope someone can tell before I make allot of effort and the app will not approved by ios or android.

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Whether the app is built with Xamarin or not doesn't change the approval process, so again, this is not a Xamarin specific question.