I'm new to development for iOS and I have problem with publish my app to App Store. This is my user case:
1. I created certifications and profiles.
2. I created new app in App Store.
3. I created ipa file in Visual Studio.
4. I loaded ipa file to App Store with Transporter. Appliction Loader is not supported now.
5. Load was successful. But when I open appstoreconnect and open my app "build" is empty.
Where is the file(file) that I sent?
I can not send this file again. I get an error that you need to change the version. I am changing the version, sending the file but again I can’t see it in my application(on appstoreconnect "My app").
What am I doing wrong? any advice?