NuGet manager installed but not available

Hello, I installed the NuGet manager without error on My Mac OSX, but when I right click for use the package is not available.
Any one can help me to fix this problem?

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Xamarin Studio 5 includes built-int Nuget support. You do not need to install a separate add-in.

Try removing the add-in you installed and restart Xamarin. There should be an option somewhere (I think in the add-in manager) to enable NuGet. Enable it and you should be good to go. If not, post back.

• mattwardmattward GBMember Xamurai

@DaveHunt - If the NuGet addin was installed separately successfully then Xamarin Studio 4 is being used. You cannot install the NuGet addin on GitHub into Xamarin Studio 5.0. You will get an error "The selected add-ins can't be installed because there are dependency conflicts." since it depends on MonoDevelop.Core and MonoDevelop.Ide version 4.0.

right click for use the package is not available

So I am assuming this means you are not seeing a Manage NuGet Packages menu option. For Xamarin Studio 4 this should be available from the Project menu and when you right click your project, or your solution or References in the Solutions window.

In Xamarin Studio 5 this has changed. There is now an Add Packages menu available from the Project menu. Or you can right click your project and select Add - Add Packages.

If the menu options are not available can you check in the Add-in Manager, in the IDE Extensions category, to see if NuGet Package Management is displayed and not greyed out.

• PierluigiRitiPierluigiRiti USMember

Thanks a lot for the help I fix the problem