Forum Visual Studio

Is there a Xamarin vs Visual Studio version matrix?

Cross posted
On SO: htt ps://stackoverflow .com/questions/58280266/is-there-a-xamarin-vs-visual-studio-version-matrix
And MSDN: htt ps://developercommunity .visualstudio.com/idea/764356/xamarin-vs-visual-studio-version-matrix.html

NOTE THE ANNOYING SPACES IN THE URLs: I just created my account and the system will not let me post links so please bear with me. I will come back and update the links later.

QUESTION:
Is there a handy reference showing which versions of Xamarin ship with which versions of VS?

​I did a fair bit of Googling and came up empty.

I would love to see something like:

VS Verion | Xamarin.iOS | Xamarin.Android

15.x.x | x.x.x | y.y.y

15.x.x | x.x.x | y.y.y

15.x.x | x.x.x | y.y.y

16.x.x | x.x.x | y.y.y

16.x.x | x.x.x | y.y.y

16.x.x | x.x.x | y.y.y

etc.

A few months back I spent days trying to figure out how and where which versions of Xamarin.iOS shipped with a specific version of VS. Now I find myself asking the same question for a newer (but still not the most current) version of VS.

Cfg mgmt is very important and MS seems to get that. You guys do a great job documenting things. Those of us that deal in highly regulated industries have a keen sense of appreciation for your documentation. Having ready access to the table contemplated above would be phenomenal. Maybe it exists but it is just not indexed high enough by the Google to be findable. If so please reply with a link. Maybe it doesn't exist and some kind soul from MS or the interwebs could find in in their hearts to create such a useful table.