Parameter error

BorisopritBorisoprit Member ✭✭
edited October 12 in Xamarin.Forms

Hello,

i have an error .

What does this mean and what to do about it ?

Answers

• mjdevelopermjdeveloper Member ✭✭✭

put code please!

• BorisopritBorisoprit Member ✭✭

The problem is that i dont know where to look .

Does not matter what i open every time the error.

Open Properties ,then error.

Build , then error.

Open Xaml page , then error.

Or add new page or existing what ever , always the error.

It is an app that i made and is in test fase in Playstore , when adding something that does not work or is nice then after some test i remove the project and put the original from a external harddrive back.

Maybe there is the problem coming from ?????

• JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity mod

@Borisoprit

(1) Have you restarted Visual Studio?
    (2) Have you rebooted your PC?
    (3) If you create a new solution using the "Mobile App (Xamarin.Forms)" template, do you get the same error? If so, you'll probably need to repair your Visual Studio installation.

Restarted both a few time's and when i start a new programm or download example then there is no error .

Can i do something with Build actions ?

Using Visual Studio for a few year for making programm's for windows pc, but i am very new with making app's

Using Visual Studio 2019 version 16.3.2

New project everything is oke

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Can you provide a demo that could re-produce this issue? If not, you can create a free case.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportforbusiness/productselection?sapId=211dd84f-3474-c3c5-79bf-66db630c92a6

Still working on the error and found this now.

do i have to remove something , build or rebuild is not working anymore

"obj\Release\90\Ouderijn.Android.dll;obj\Release\90\Ouderijn.Android.dll" is an invalid value for the "OutputAssembly" parameter of the "Csc" task. Multiple items cannot be passed into a parameter of type "Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITaskItem". Ouderijn.Android

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Thanks for your update, if you solve this issue, please mark you reply as answer, it will help others who have similar issue.