Objective Sharpie not loaded framework while creating binding lib

SwatiAmrutkarSwatiAmrutkar USMember ✭✭

Hi All ,

I need to integrate bluetherm device with my Xamarin project. I have library file which is received from Bluetherm, for which I need to create binding files (Xamarin.ios specific) through Visual Studio. But getting lots of errors. I have resolved most of the errors. But still struggling with following error.

1. The type or namespace name '_RuneLocale' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246) (BluethermBinding)

2. ApiDefinitions.cs(3,3): Error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CFDictionaryKeyCallBacks' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246) (BluethermBinding)

Tried to added CoreFoundation Framework and foundation framework of native iOS but no any luck. Please help me to resolve this.

Answers

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Add the LinkWith attribute in Linker file to declare supported architectures and referencing frameworks.

[assembly: LinkWith ("libSVGKit-iOS.1.2.0.a", LinkTarget.ArmV7 | LinkTarget.Simulator | LinkTarget.Arm64 | LinkTarget.Simulator64, SmartLink = true, Frameworks="CoreFoundation Foundation UIKit", LinkerFlags="-lxml2 -ObjC", ForceLoad = true)]

Check https://stackoverflow.com/a/27974921/8187800

• SwatiAmrutkarSwatiAmrutkar USMember ✭✭

I will try and let you know

Tried with above solution but still same error

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

If possible would you mind sharing the ApiDefinition , Structs , .a static lib file here so that i can test on my side .

actually due to some privacy rule not able to share the requested stuffs.