Forum Xamarin.Forms

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Face recognition login

User_101User_101 Member ✭✭✭

I am creating an android app which should allow face recognition for login. How do I do that? Which packages shall I use? Any references for the same would be helpful

Answers

• User_101User_101 Member ✭✭✭

thanks for the reply. Here the authentication is done by taking a pic first, and then scanning from next time.

What I want to do is, use the facial recognition(if enabled) of the same photo which is used in unlocking in phone

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
  • shockratesshockrates Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019

@User_101 said:
    thanks for the reply. Here the authentication is done by taking a pic first, and then scanning from next time.

What I want to do is, use the facial recognition(if enabled) of the same photo which is used in unlocking in phone

Hi! Did you find anything useful with that ? I am trying to implement exactly the same thing on xamarin forms.

• RikudouensofRikudouensof Member ✭✭

@shockrates said:

@User_101 said:
    thanks for the reply. Here the authentication is done by taking a pic first and then scanning from next time.

Hi! Did you find anything useful with that? I am trying to implement exactly the same thing on xamarin forms.

Me 3, this March 2021, and I am looking for offline face recognition