Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Why is there not a way to set the icon for a Secondary ToolbarItem

RobertTRobertT USMember ✭✭

I am trying to use the ToolbarItems to be able to navigate in my app. I am using the Order="Secondary" to have the ellipse icon and a drop menu. I have been using a lighter color for my BarBackgroundColor and the ellipse icon cannot be seen because it it white. How can I change the ellipse icon in a secondary toolbar item to black??? I have been looking everywhere for what should be a fairly accessible option.

Best Answers

• RobertTRobertT USMember ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

That worked great! Thank you.

I am somewhat new with Xamarin and Android development mostly using Forms for everything. Hopefully, with more time I will get familiar working directly with Xamarin.Android development.

Answers

• RobertTRobertT USMember ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

That worked great! Thank you.

I am somewhat new with Xamarin and Android development mostly using Forms for everything. Hopefully, with more time I will get familiar working directly with Xamarin.Android development.

• philipzhengphilipzheng Member ✭✭

Is there a similarly easy way to change the color for iOS?