xamarin IOS: Warning: App failed to install+launch

kiflaykiflay Member

I am facing the issue below,hope some one will help me out.

I am Using visual studio 2019 to run the xamarin IOS project and paired to MAC succesfully, but the simulator has failed to launch the app and throws the exception below

System.Exception: Failed to launch the simulator: Could not find file "/Users/user/Library/Caches/Xamarin/mtbs/builds/TigrinyaDictionary.iOS/f5727f6bbdd6a791c1a56d7c269a65ff/bin/iPhoneSimulator/Debug/TigrinyaDictionary.iOS.app/TigrinyaDictionary.iOS" at Xamarin.Simulator.Core.Protocol.SimulatorClient.d__26.MoveNext() in E:\A_work\1703\s\Xamarin.Simulator.Core\Protocol\SimulatorClient.cs:line 293 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at Xamarin.Simulator.Windows.App.d__19.MoveNext() in E:\A_work\1703\s\Xamarin.Simulator.Windows\App.xaml.cs:line 340 ErrorCode: 1008

Answers