Eror occuring in code for PopUp

some1some1 Member ✭✭✭

Im using https://github.com/rotorgames/Rg.Plugins.Popup plugin for creating popup.
But in MainACtivity.cs ,its showing that Rg doesnot exist in current content.

Why? What is the problem .I have installed the Nuget Packages.

Best Answer

Answers

• JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity mod

@some1 said:
    Why? What is the problem .I have installed the Nuget Packages.

Did you also add the Nuget package to your Android project? You need to.

• some1some1 Member ✭✭✭

@JohnHardman yes i have added Nuget package to my Android project

• some1some1 Member ✭✭✭

@JohnHardman Solved It!! Thank You :)

• some1some1 Member ✭✭✭

@JohnHardman How to create close button and another button in top of popup. My popup page contains listview.
    navigation bar is not displaying in popup.

edited August 13

@some1 said:
    @JohnHardman How to create close button and another button in top of popup. My popup page contains listview.
    navigation bar is not displaying in popup.

You have to add Buttons as you did the ListView.

PopupPages are ContentPages for which navigation is handled by PopupNavigation. This is not to be confused with NavigationPage provided by Xamarin.Forms.

• some1some1 Member ✭✭✭

@JohnHardman if their is no navigation bar . How will i create button on top.

edited August 13

@some1 said:
    @JohnHardman if their is no navigation bar . How will i create button on top.

If you are using popups, I'd question the use of a small close button at the top of the popup. Some people would say that you don't need a button at all (I disagree, as not having a button at all has implications for accessibility). However, assuming that a button is a good idea, better to have one or more clear "action" buttons as part of the popup, than a teeny close button at the top.

The image below shows a popup (shown twice, once with and once without access keys). Whilst not pretty at the moment (and with button text that needs improving to have three "actions"), it's functional, without having a close button at the top: