I am having serious problems with Git and VS Mac integration. I looked around and either nobody is using it or I am the only one having those problems.
I use TFS online or AzureDevops and following problems I encountered.
- not able switch branches. every time I switch a local branch VS gets on frozen state and I have to "force quit" and reopen it.
- very often not able to fetch or push. I am getting "peer reset" or "timeout" exception
- every time I open a project, it starts updating resources and vs shows changes on resource files
- it keeps formatting manifest, project files and causing changes. I mostly revert them because I dont like auto changes.
- Using together with VS windows and switching same project between Mac and windows version keeps causing auto changes because they dont fit each others formatting style.
Microsoft team needs to make a serious improvement on that but I feel like nobody cares.