Error on resolve reference

phs10phs10 Member ✭✭

Hello, Im getting and error and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried a lot of things, so I've come here. Error: Error Can not resolve reference:System.Configuration, referenced bytournamentMaker>TournamentMaker.Domain>EntityFramework. Please add a NuGet package or assembly reference forSystem.Configuration, or remove the reference totournamentMaker`. tournamentMaker.Android
Thank you,
Pablo Hervás

Best Answers

• phs10phs10 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

At the end, the solution was adding the file system.configuration.dll which is in c/Windoww/Microsoft.Net/Framework64/v4.0..../System.Configuration.dll

Answers

• phs10phs10 Member ✭✭

PS: I have matched tournamentMaker.Android with tournamentMaker and this one with tournamentMaker.Domain. And tournamentMaker has the nugget EntityFramework (v6.2.0)

• batmacibatmaci DEMember ✭✭✭✭✭

you are probably trying to add Nuget package which isn't supported by .net standard. as I know EF isn't supported in .net standard. it has another EF library specific for .net standard. you are trying add a package referencing that EF library which isn't supported

• phs10phs10 Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

At the end, the solution was adding the file system.configuration.dll which is in c/Windoww/Microsoft.Net/Framework64/v4.0..../System.Configuration.dll

• batmacibatmaci DEMember ✭✭✭✭✭

thats what i meant he is using wrong nuget package. System.Configuration.dll shouldnt be added like that. your work is totally wrong

• phs10phs10 Member ✭✭

Sorry, both of you are right. I changed the nuget package and now it's working. Thank you for your help.