I am new in Xamarin I create a project and it worked well until I added a plugin for camera.

Whenever I Added camera plugin using Install-Package Xam.Plugin.Media, the project didn't deploy anymore although I uninstalled this plugin but it seems as if it changed something in the libraries for Xamarin itself.The error is "Mono.AndroidTools.InstallFailedException: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK:..." I tried different ways to fix it such as clean, rebuild, check configuration but nothing work.
Knowing that opening new empty project generate same error.
Kindly can you check the attached files and help me to solve this issue.

Notes I use:
Visual studio 2017
API level 25

Thank you in advance

Answers

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

First of all, You can open your project, delete the bin and obj folder for your all folders. Then rebuild your project,

If above tip do not work, you can\ uninstall the app, mono shared runtime, and Xamarin Android API-* Support in your device. Then deploy your application.

• HaifaMohtarHaifaMohtar Member

Thanks for your reply. But that didn't solve the issue. In addition to that I create new emulator but also the issue still the same.

• LeonLuLeonLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

To exclude the Visual studio issue, you could try to move your project to another pc, then deploy it.