Xamarin.iOS build failed

Hi ,My program doesn't have any problem,I connect to mac but when i run get below error :

Encountered an error communicating with IBAgent-iOS

dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/CorePDF
Referenced from: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/WebKit
Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/CorePDF: mach-o, but not built for iOS simulator
2019-07-19 23:43:04.506 ibtoold[2641:30226] [MT] DVTAssertions: Warning in /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IDEInterfaceBuilder/IDEInterfaceBuilder-14490.70/InterfaceBuilderKit/Utilities/IBAbstractInterfaceBuilderPlatformToolManager.m:428
Details: Failed to attach to IBAgent-iOS with error: Error Domain=com.apple.InterfaceBuilder Code=-1 "Encountered an error communicating with IBAgent-iOS." UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=IBAgent-iOS (2708) failed to launch and exited with status 6, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fae532ad2c0 {Error Domain=com.apple.InterfaceBuilder Code=-1 "Failed to launch IBAgent-iOS via CoreSimulator spawn" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Failed to launch IBAgent-iOS via CoreSimulator spawn, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fae532f6bc0 {Error Domain=com.apple.InterfaceBuilder Code=-1 "Failed to handshake with platform tool" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Failed to open connection over FIFOs with platform tool, NSLocalizedDescription=Failed to handshake with platform tool, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fae532f61e0 {Error Domain=com.apple.InterfaceBuilder Code=-1 "" UserInfo=0x7fae532ee960 (not displayed)}}}}}, NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Please check Console.app for crash reports for "IBAgent-iOS" for further information., NSLocalizedDescription=Encountered an error communicating with IBAgent-iOS.}
Object:

I don't know why get this error!!