Can any one please send me a source code for the description below , and please respond me asap

avi10octavi10oct Member ✭✭

Hello,
I am working on a Xamarin.UWP app and I have to create a dynamic table on the basis of search box
for ex : I want to display employee detail then I am searching for a Name then all the record same name contain display to the table. also I can add a record , remove record and update record .also I have to implement first previous next last implementation from the data.
Can any one please help me out in this problem.

Answers

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@avi10oct said:
    Hello,
    I am working on a Xamarin.UWP app and I have to create a dynamic table on the basis of search box
    for ex : I want to display employee detail then I am searching for a Name then all the record same name contain display to the table. also I can add a record , remove record and update record .also I have to implement first previous next last implementation from the data.

This is pretty basic, what have you tried so far? Have you looked at any of the Xamarin Forms tutorials?
    Take a look here for a good starting point.

• avi10octavi10oct Member ✭✭

@JohnH said:

@avi10oct said:
    Hello,

This is pretty basic, what have you tried so far? Have you looked at any of the Xamarin Forms tutorials?

I need a solution for the above,I know its a basic but I have never make or used any table in past in xamarin that's why I need a source code.So please if anyone can provide me.I will be thank full to him/her

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@avi10oct said:

@JohnH said:

@avi10oct said:
    Hello,

I need a solution for the above,I know its a basic but I have never make or used any table in past in xamarin that's why I need a source code.So please if anyone can provide me.I will be thank full to him/her

I think it will be quicker for you to try the tutorials and write it yourself, rather than wait in the hope that someone might (probably wont) write this for you. Good luck with your project though!

• avi10octavi10oct Member ✭✭

@JohnH said:

@avi10oct said:

@JohnH said:

@avi10oct said:
    Hello,

I think it will be quicker for you to try the tutorials and write it yourself, rather than wait in the hope that someone might (probably wont) write this for you. Good luck with your project though!

@JohnH said:

@avi10oct said:

@JohnH said:

@avi10oct said:
    Hello,

@JohnH said:

@avi10oct said:

@JohnH said:

@avi10oct said:
    Hello,

Thanks for you support

• Amar_BaitAmar_Bait DZMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it for a job or a homework?