I recently started working on a new project for my organization. After opening up the project, connecting it to my mac server and building the iOS project it successfully launches on my device.
However, If I set a breakpoint while the code is running I get a very large error message (screen shot below) "cannot set breakpoint on the specified IL offset". I should also note that if I set the breakpoint before playing the project it will not stop when the code executes.
This error is seriously preventing me from debugging an issue. I've tried unloading and reloading the iOS project. But when I do that it won't deploy, I have to restart the IDE. It will then deploy but then I get the same issue. I've tried deleting my bin and obj folders, but this also has no effect.
The droid project has no issues.