Forum Xamarin.iOS

ERROR ITMS-90161 Invalid Provisioning Profile with Automatic Provisioning

mossdudemossdude Member ✭✭

I'm trying to release to the Apple App Store. I have a valid Distribution Certificate and a valid Distribution Profile for the app ID. In VS iOS Bundle Signing is set to Automatic Provisioning. The only team we have is selected. The signing identity is correct. I still get an error while trying to post the IPA to the app store.

Answers

• mossdudemossdude Member ✭✭

Additionally, I'm running VS under Windows and using the Application Loader in my Build Server to upload to Apple.

• LucasZhangLucasZhang Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai
    edited June 2019

Can you provide more details of the error? For example ERROR ITMS-xxxxx: "Invalid Provisioning Profile. xxxxx""

ERROR ITMS-90161: "Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle xxx.xxx.myapp [Payload/xxx] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store.

I have verified that I have an active Distribution Provisioning profile created with an active Distribution Certificate in my developers portal.

Please reread my problem description and the content of that link. I clearly stated that I have a valid DISTRIBUTION profile, not a DEVELOPMENT profile.

• rparralesrparrales Member

@mossdude said:
    Please reread my problem description and the content of that link. I clearly stated that I have a valid DISTRIBUTION profile, not a DEVELOPMENT profile.

Same problem, any solution?