Sqlite PCL for both Android and WindowsPhone8

Any one working on both Android and Windows Phone 8 with Sqlite pcl can provide sample?

I am working fine with Sqlite.net.dll and Sqlite.net.Platform.XamarinAndroid.dll,
by using able to create databse.

Am not able to create database using with Sqlite.net.dll and Sqlite.net.Platform.WindowsPhone8.dll.

Any one have sample for using both.

https://sqlitepcl.codeplex.com/SourceControl/latest

• SKallSKall USMember ✭✭✭✭

In addition to the SQLite.Net libraries you will need to install some additional dependencies as well.

NuGet: sqlite-net-wp8 : A C++/CX wrapper

Then you will need to install SQLite for Windows Phone from Extensions and reference it to your project: Windows Phone -> Extensions

• MALLIKARJUNMALLIKARJUN USMember

@SKall‌ by adding some additional dependencies, am able to run it for windows Phone 8.
    But in case of Android what additional dependencies I need.

• SKallSKall USMember ✭✭✭✭

SQLite is native to Android so there are no additional dependencies. Same with iOS. Only WP8 needs the SQLite native DLL as it is not included in the runtime.

• MALLIKARJUNMALLIKARJUN USMember

Any reference for this?

• CraigDunnCraigDunn USXamarin Team Xamurai
    edited June 2014

The Todo PCL sample is an iOS and Android app that uses SQLite. I'm working on adding WinPhone and also a Shared Projects version.

EDIT: I just added the Windows Phone version that works with SQLite.

• StevenKeelsStevenKeels USMember

Hi Craig,

I was trying to use the Todo PCL sample that you mentioned. Tutorial.

Neither ToDo.Android and Todo.iOS were able to load. I was getting the error that Xamarin.Forms.1.1.0.6202 was not found. However, I did find the following folders: Xamarin.Forms.1.1.0.6201. (6201 vs 6202)

Regards, Steven