Trying to get my App installed for 6 Months

AppDev01AppDev01 Member ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I built an app 6 months ago... (seeked guidance from may of you back them)

Attempted to get an apple enterprise developer account so that we could distribute the application internally as we thought the process would be easier then doing it through our regular Apple developer account there you have to add the device ID's and all that stuff...

Any way apple still has not made a decision on out request for the enterprise developer account request (we have been waiting 7 months and counting)

So we tried to do the ad-hoc ipa install using the cydia impactor... the apps go on to the phone and they worked up until today...

Now the applications will not open... does any one have any insight on how we can get our apps on our phone internally and have them work and not stop working after a few days???

We are developing on windows visual studio xamarin forms

ANy insight would be most helpful. Thank you

Answers

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

You can use TestFlight to deploy internally, those builds expire after 90 days.

• AppDev01AppDev01 Member ✭✭✭

Hi John,

Yeah we don't want it to expire. We have our non-enterprise account and I have the device Id information added to the 100 device list... but its just proving to be near impossible to get this app to even come up in the simulator or even depoy to the attached phone in visual studio

Any Ideas?

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@AppDev01 said:
    Hi John,

Yeah we don't want it to expire. We have our non-enterprise account and I have the device Id information added to the 100 device list... but its just proving to be near impossible to get this app to even come up in the simulator or even depoy to the attached phone in visual studio

Any Ideas?

I thought you were referring to distributing release builds to your internal users?

Are you also having issues debugging the app in the simulator and on your dev devices?