How to pass multiple values from one activity to another activity?

2»

Answers

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Yes, you are right . Have a good time to achieve your app.

And could you mark the solution as a answer?

• sreedhar_msdaxsreedhar_msdax Member ✭✭✭

Hi Jezh,

I have seen the link which you shared regarding barcode scanning but all suggestions referring to Xamarin.Form some assemblies are not working when using the same code and no suggestion I got for Xamarin.Android bar code scanning I am able to scan item but its not storing value empty display it is showing...

How can I achieve this?

Your code can scan the barcode, but it can't show the result of scanning?
    Could you please share a basic demo?

Hi Jezh,

on deploying project I am getting this error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error ADB0000: Deployment failed
    Mono.AndroidTools.AdbException: closed
    at Mono.AndroidTools.Util.AggregateAsyncResult.CheckError(CancellationToken token) in E:\A_work\1824\s\External\androidtools\Mono.AndroidTools\Util\AggregateAsyncResult.cs:line 72
    at Mono.AndroidTools.Adb.AdbClient.EndWriteCommandWithStatus(IAsyncResult asyncResult) in E:\A_work\1824\s\External\androidtools\Mono.AndroidTools\Adb\AdbClient.cs:line 328
    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func2 endFunction, Action1 endAction, Task1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization) 0

can you please suggest how to resolve

Hi Jezh, I am getting this error while deploying

1>Starting deployment to Android_Accelerated_x86_Oreo ...
    1>Starting emulator Android_Accelerated_x86_Oreo ...
    1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\emulator\emulator.EXE -partition-size 512 -no-boot-anim -no-accel -avd Android_Accelerated_x86_Oreo -prop monodroid.avdname=Android_Accelerated_x86_Oreo
    1>emulator: WARNING: x86 emulation may not work without hardware acceleration!
    1>Emulator Android_Accelerated_x86_Oreo is running.
    1>Waiting for emulator to be ready...
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 0 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
    ========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Please suggest how to resolve

Hi Jezh,

Previous problem resolved while deploying but now is raising a new error with different codes sometimes below I have copied error s please check and suggest how to resolve

Error 1:

Error ADB0000: Deployment failed
    Mono.AndroidTools.AdbException: device 'emulator-5554' not found
    at Mono.AndroidTools.Util.AggregateAsyncResult.CheckError(CancellationToken token) in E:\A_work\1824\s\External\androidtools\Mono.AndroidTools\Util\AggregateAsyncResult.cs:line 72
    at Mono.AndroidTools.Adb.AdbClient.EndConnectTransport(IAsyncResult asyncResult) in E:\A_work\1824\s\External\androidtools\Mono.AndroidTools\Adb\AdbClient.cs:line 207
    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func2 endFunction, Action1 endAction, Task1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization) 0

Error 2:

Error ADB0000: device 'emulator-5554' not found
    at Mono.AndroidTools.Adb.AdbClient.EndConnectTransport(IAsyncResult asyncResult) in E:\A_work\1824\s\External\androidtools\Mono.AndroidTools\Adb\AdbClient.cs:line 207

Hi Jezh,

After deploying application when I am r=trying to open app in emulator the below error I am getting how to resolve this

You can try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

Hi Jezh,
    I even tried this but no luck still same error

Could you please post the full errors about this question?

I didn't get any error. project build is successful and deploy is success but in emulator app giving the above mentioned error...

Generally, we will see the latest thread first. So why not create a new thread when you have a new question?