carousel view with center image on top

y_SBSICy_SBSIC USMember ✭✭✭

Hi , I am trying to implement a carousel view which will look like cards view with center image on top same as this attached image, I tried several things but it did not worked , please give me any idea/suggestion how can I implement this.

Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• M_Shah04M_Shah04 USMember ✭✭✭

See this plugin if it might helpful to you: https://github.com/AndreiMisiukevich/CardView .

• y_SBSICy_SBSIC USMember ✭✭✭

@M_Shah04 Thanks , But this is not like what I want , I want my center Image to be on top and previous and next image to be in back.
    I tried this but it did not worked.

@AndreiMisiukevich_ Thanks for this nuget package , For now I have implemented 'CoverFlowView' and it is working fine.

@AndreiMisiukevich_ , I have seen the Cubic View and I am trying to implement this but when my page loads, the whole page is appearing based on width given to cube view, I want to load it in full width , please suggest

• AndreiMisiukevich_AndreiMisiukevich_ USMember ✭✭✭✭

@y_SBSIC hi
    sorry, it's difficult to understand you issue. Post sample please and i will try to suggest.

I think, you should set LayoutOptions to FillAndExpand maybe.. really there are a lot of possible reasons

@AndreiMisiukevich_ I set the height and width of Cube View to 100 and when my page loads for the first time it is not appearing in full width (please see the attachment) , but after first swap it work fine.

@y_SBSIC are you sure it is related to this plugin?

Put CubeView into StackLayout and set Vertical and Horizontal LayoutOptions to CenterAndExpand

Or just post your sample to my github. I will try to help you :)

@AndreiMisiukevich_ ,Thanks for your response , I fixed it. It was related to my data. I am binding images through api and sometimes it was coming null that is why I was getting that error.
    One more query can I make animation slow ?

@y_SBSIC yes, sure :)

check CubeView processors

e.g. carouselView https://github.com/AndreiMisiukevich/CardView/blob/master/PanCardView/Processors/BaseCarouselFrontViewProcessor.cs#L13-L15

There are some properties for animation customization

Just pass you customized processors to constructor of your CubeView