How can I resolve the below error ? I got this error in mac while running the project.

RafeeqRafeeq USMember ✭✭

Error: NuGet packages need to be restored before building. NuGet MSBuild targets are missing and are needed for building. The NuGet MSBuild targets are generated when the NuGet packages are restored.

For this error I have Restored the NuGet packages then after i have Update the NuGet packages .But I am not able to resolve the issue. Can any one help me to Overcome it.

Answers

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Have you seen any error when restoring or update the NuGet packages ?

Try to update your visual studio to the latest.

• RafeeqRafeeq USMember ✭✭

Yes while restoring the package I am getting the warning "NETSDK1059: The tool 'Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Tools.DotNet' is now included in the .NET Core SDK. Information on resolving this warning is available at (https://aka.ms/dotnetclitools-in-box)."

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Refer this documentation on removing this warning .

• RafeeqRafeeq USMember ✭✭

In my project I am using NETStandard.Library of version 2.0.3 .But After Cloning the project(I done clone in Terminal) in to mac the NETStandard.Library is not updated and it is not showing any version also . I tried it by Updating the Packages but it fails. Can any one tell me how can I Update NETStandard.Library to latest version 2.0.3 in Mac.