package is not compatible with monoandroid

My hard disk is burned and everything went inside it, so I bought one,
my xamarin form app was working without errors but now I'm starting to get these two errors on the new computer and can't solve it for a week
anyone can help me please??
1-
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error NU1202 Package XamlAnimatedGif 1.2.1 is not compatible with monoandroid90 (MonoAndroid,Version=v9.0). Package XamlAnimatedGif 1.2.1 supports:
- net40 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.0)
- net45 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.5)
- portable-win81+wpa81 (.NETPortable,Version=v0.0,Profile=Profile32)
- sl5 (Silverlight,Version=v5.0) App1.Android E:\Myproje 12032019\App12\App1\App1\App1.Android\App1.Android.csproj 1

2-Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error NU1202 Package SQLite.Net.Platform.XamarinAndroidN 3.1.1 is not compatible with monoandroid90 (MonoAndroid,Version=v9.0). Package SQLite.Net.Platform.XamarinAndroidN 3.1.1 supports: net (.NETFramework,Version=v0.0) App1.Android E:\Myproje 12032019\App12\App1\App1\App1.Android\App1.Android.csproj 1

Tagged:

Answers

• JoeMankeJoeManke USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

I would recommend migrating from SQLite.NET-PCL, which hasn't been updated in years, to sqlite-net-pcl which it was originally forked from and is still maintained.

As for your GIF library, it looks like it has only ever supported Windows platforms so I don't know why you're trying to use it in an Android project.

• abdalrhmanabdalrhman Member ✭✭

@JoeManke said:
    I would recommend migrating from SQLite.NET-PCL, which hasn't been updated in years, to sqlite-net-pcl which it was originally forked from and is still maintained.

As for your GIF library, it looks like it has only ever supported Windows platforms so I don't know why you're trying to use it in an Android project.

Thanks for answering
    but i'm already using sqlite-net-pcl
    and GIF library was working on android for two months with me

• mattwardmattward GBMember Xamurai

Not sure how those NuGet packages worked before. It looks like the PCL profile used by XamlAnimatedGif is not compatible with Android projects. The SQLite.Net.Platform.XamarinAndroidN is not considered compatible with Android projects when using a recent version of NuGet since the package contains assemblies directly in a lib folder, not specifying any target framework.

A workaround would be to not use NuGet in the project but download the NuGet packages (.nupkg) extract them and reference the binaries directly. This assumes the binaries work OK with Xamarin.Android.

• abdalrhmanabdalrhman Member ✭✭

I solved the problem of XamlAnimatedGif in my project I gave up using Gif :D :|