I am not showing any permission hen installing an android app in android

NONNON Member ✭✭

i have enable the permission in the manifest(Procee_new_outgoing_call) but i still i don't view any permission when installing the app in the android moile

Answers

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

You should adjust the permission in the manifest like:

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS" />
    Then when you want to show the permission window to users, you should use the code:

RequestPermissions(new String[] { Manifest.Permission.ProcessOutgoingCalls }, 1);

// Receive the user's choice
    public override void OnRequestPermissionsResult(int requestCode, string[] permissions, [GeneratedEnum] Permission[] grantResults)
    {
        base.OnRequestPermissionsResult(requestCode, permissions, grantResults);
    }

• NONNON Member ✭✭

@LandLu said:
    You should adjust the permission in the manifest like:

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS" />
    Then when you want to show the permission window to users, you should use the code:

RequestPermissions(new String[] { Manifest.Permission.ProcessOutgoingCalls }, 1);

// Receive the user's choice
    public override void OnRequestPermissionsResult(int requestCode, string[] permissions, [GeneratedEnum] Permission[] grantResults)
    {
        base.OnRequestPermissionsResult(requestCode, permissions, grantResults);
    }

the functionality of my app is working good but, i am not getting displayed the list of permissions when installing application in my phone

check this image ::> https://i.stack.imgur.com/kJjgW.png

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

What's your Android version? Have you added the permissions string in the manifest successfully?

• NONNON Member ✭✭
    edited March 14

@LandLu said:
    What's your Android version? Have you added the permissions string in the manifest successfully?

i am using android Oreo (8.1) which is the target version mainfest is in: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tC_aNULAHJnhBkr4zzaYlgG9sfRDN7ZV/view?usp=sharing

• NONNON Member ✭✭

i am getting my results when i set at Target Android version: Use Compile using SDK version , but i am getting my result when i set the Target Android version: Android 8.1 (API Level 27 - Oreo)