Rejected -HealthKit

JasonFoxAZJasonFoxAZ USUniversity ✭✭

Ok I'm a little stumped on this one. Our app was rejected during our last update stating the following: "We noticed that your app uses HealthKit, but your app does not appear to include any primary features that require health or fitness data."

Which is strange since we have never even attempted to integrate HK. Linker is set to Link Framework SDK's only, and we have not any new Nuget packages. As far as I can tell, none of our current Nugets reference HK either.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

• RHudsonRHudson CAMember ✭✭✭

@JasonFoxAZ Look in your Entitlements.plist. Did you inadvertently switch on Healthkit?

• JasonFoxAZJasonFoxAZ USUniversity ✭✭

Nope, was the first thing I checked. Appreciate the suggestion though.

edited March 8

Stranger still, when I run otool it doesn't look like the linker is removing anything..

For what ever reason when I select either Link All or Link Sdk's the linker does not remove anything. One of my team members found this argument which fixed the issue for us --linksdkonly. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but if you do, hopefully this helps!

• ninaadaninaada Member

@JasonFoxAZ said:
    For what ever reason when I select either Link All or Link Sdk's the linker does not remove anything. One of my team members found this argument which fixed the issue for us --linksdkonly. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but if you do, hopefully this helps!

Even we are facing the same problem. Tried adding the --linksdkonly argument in options, still the issue persists. not sure how to proceed.

• MaxxxMaxxx USMember ✭✭

I am having the same issue, anyone got anything here?

• LogicMarkLogicMark Member ✭✭

We are facing the same issue, and have not been able to release a new version for our customer for the last 2 weeks.
    Apple has of course not been any help, and we have tried various solutions posted online, including different linking behaviours.
    Double checked the info.plist and end the entitlements.plist.

Could it be something related to the newest Xamarin.iOS version?

Related:
    forums.xamarin.com/discussion/151862/guideline-2-5-1-performance-software-requirements-healthkit-issue

• Pooja105Pooja105 Member ✭✭

@LogicMark When I updated the Linker behavior to LINk SDK's only, I get an MTouch error that says MT2101