How can I prevent access application?

I am currently working on a xamarin cross platform project and I need to create an app that locks or prevent user from accessing any other specific application (ex. Facebook, instagram, chrome, twitter, etc) if set true. Hiw can I make this possible.

Answers

• JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity mod

@diockman

Start by Googling MDM (Mobile Device Management) and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) to have a look at what is already available, and then (if you really want to proceed) to see if your app could integrate with those MDM systems.

Depending on the context of what you are trying to do (e.g. you are trying to do this for an employer who wants to limit what employees can use their devices for), you might want to get legal opinion as to whether there would be infringements on civil liberties, data protection, privacy, human rights etc. in whichever countries the users might be in.

• diockmandiockman Member ✭✭

I am intending to make an app blocker/locker so that I can stop using applications like Instagram, facebook, etc within a time limit that I would give. I am really new in xamarin forms so I can not understand some jargons that are used in this platform, please enlighten me. Thank you!