I have faced a problem during distributing my app. With this, I tried distribute a default android app(without any modification), without any success.
Steps to reproduce:
1) I click on the "Build/Archive..."
2) Starts to packaging the program-> Completed successfully.
3) Click on "Distribute..." button, then click on "Ad Hoc" mode, the choose the keystroke and click on "Save As"
4) After the destination path choosed, then the VS starts to signing the app, and I type the cert. password correctly.
5) BUUM: "Signing packages failed. The process cannot access the file 'xxxxxxx.apk.signed' because it is beign used by anouther process."
This happens right after rebooting the PC, and only the VS runs.
Any ideas, or advisement? I'm running out of ideas...