Placing Tabbed Page Toolbar at bottom forces design to display tab title only when a tab is active

paul_macpaul_mac Member ✭✭

I followed this link https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/platform/android/tabbedpage-toolbar-placement-color for rendering a tabbed toolbar at bottom using C#.

As given in the sample screenshot, the title of a tab is displayed/shown only when it is active or selected

I think this is by default. Is there any way to force it to display all tab titles though they are selected/unselected

NOTE: I didnot render this tabbed toolbar using XAML because, for the first tab, I have its own pagemodel that is resolved to bind values to the page (first page). If I directly specify my first page to the tabbed children, I get the error Object reference not set to an instance of an object as those values from pagemodel are not binded to the respective page. Please answer my question first and then let me know if resolving is possible through XAML tabbed rendering. I am curious to know both as I don't know which will help in the longer run due to its own limitations. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers