Is there any way to easily deploy a non Apple store application similar to how its done with Android

AppDev01AppDev01 Member ✭✭✭

Is there any way to easily deploy a non Apple store application similar to how its done with Android

Hi All,

So I have made and Android APK and was able to download it and install it by moving it to the users download folder using a direct connection wire to their pc.

Is there a similar way to do this with an apple? THe Apple process is brutal since I have like 100 devices to install this on and I don't think the users know how to get their device Id so that I can add it to apple dev account... I was wondering if there is another and easier way to get this done.

Or will I need need to get their ids and upload the excel sheet to able and have then hook their phones up to the pc... Also they will not be able to get update unless they come back to me and I uninstall and reinstall the application on their devices correct (no big deal there)

Just wondering what is the best way to do this. Thanks for any advice on this topic.

Best Answer

Answers

• AppDev01AppDev01 Member ✭✭✭

Thank you.