Error in creating UWP package with sqlite-net-pcl

With Visual Studio Version 15.9.4 a cross-platform Xamarin-forms UWP app was created (.NET Standard project). Then with NuGet sqlite-net-pcl was added. Nothing more was done.
A package for side-loading was created.
There was a warning in the error list: GENERATEPROJECTPRIFILE 0xdef00535 - File or folder ignored due to file attributes (hidden): obj\x86\Release\PackageLayout\e_sqlite3.dll.
WACK failed with failed launch tests and failed supported API tests: sqlite3_aggregate_context in e_sqlite3.dll is not supported for this application type (and 9 more sqlite problems).

A complete programm with a.o. sqlite was successfull packaged beginning of December. After that I did a Windows 10 system restore and installed a new Visual Studio version. Since then no successfull package was produced.

Best Answer

• hwj700hwj700 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Thank you for looking into this problem.
    Fortunately I could just solve it myself.
    I deleted in C:>users>myName>.nuget all packages and installed in the app with NuGet sqlite-net-pcl again.
    This eliminated the problem.
    Normally the e_sqlite3.dll file is not hidden, but I presume that my restore of the Windows 10 system made existing files in the .nuget directory hidden.

Answers

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

please add a diagnostic build output about this issue. (As a file attachment or gist link), that would be really appreciated!

• hwj700hwj700 Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Thank you for looking into this problem.
    Fortunately I could just solve it myself.
    I deleted in C:>users>myName>.nuget all packages and installed in the app with NuGet sqlite-net-pcl again.
    This eliminated the problem.
    Normally the e_sqlite3.dll file is not hidden, but I presume that my restore of the Windows 10 system made existing files in the .nuget directory hidden.