How to create a draggable slide up panel?

It's nothing too elaborate, though I'm having a hard time replicating this in Xamarin Forms. As in, a view that the user can actually drag up and down.

Does Xamarin Forms have an easy solution for this problem? I've tried a bunch of libraries already and none of them seem to work/work with .Net Standard projects.

I'm currently using this solution, though it's far from perfect. Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

@jezh said:
    What suggestions or opinions do you have for this solution you post?

Okay so the fault was on my end, was referencing the wrong TranslationY in the code. That solution is doing the job just fine after some tuning (fixing the jumpiness during the first drag).

Answers

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

• @jezh said:

Well, it works well enough, though there are a few gestures that make it behave weirdly. Of course they're all fixable, the thread's just to ask if there's a better/easier/more recommended way of doing things before I spend a bunch of hours working with this solution.

• GabrielBunselmeyerGabrielBunselmeyer Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@jezh said:

Okay so the fault was on my end, was referencing the wrong TranslationY in the code. That solution is doing the job just fine after some tuning (fixing the jumpiness during the first drag).

• XusanRahimovXusanRahimov USMember ✭✭

Hi @GabrielBunselmeyer
    I'm using same solution, can you please post fix for jumpiness?

• titolerutitoleru Member ✭✭

@GabrielBunselmeyer Could you please share your code after your fix? It would be very helpful :)