Xamarin Studio crashing when writing quotation marks

Every time I write the second quotation mark in any file Xamarin Studio crashes and I have to restart it. It's very annoying... the same happens to my colleague, also working on Mac. See attached image.

Any thoughts why is this happening?

Cheers, Chris

• MikeKrgerMikeKrger DEXamarin Team, Beta Xamurai

Which keyboard layout do you use?

• mhutchmhutch USXamarin Team Xamurai

It's probably this bug, which is fixed in the latest Mono release. You can work around it by downgrading Mono.

Hi!!! this same error is happening to me :(
    This is my config, and i use US International -PC keyboard layout, i have not use the last mono version (3.2.7). Other suggestion??

== Xamarin Studio ===
    Version 4.3.1 (build 3)
    Mono 3.2.6 ((no/9b58377)
    GTK+ 2.24.23 theme: Raleigh
    GTK# (
    Package version: 302060000
    === Operating System ===
    Mac OS X 10.9.0
    Darwin Kernel Version 13.0.1
    Thu Sep 19 19:30:57 PDT 2013

• ArthurAcciolyArthurAccioly USMember

I'm experiencing the same problem. Probably is related to the US Internationl keyboard layout on MacOS. (I'm using the free version before buy the full one).
    Xamarin team: please, try to simulate there because is very easy to identify.

• Yes exactly! U.S. International keyboard layout for me too. I have to copy/paste it each time... It's so annoying because half of the time I forgot, and I have to force the program to quit with everything I am working... Grrr.. I would be so pleased to have this fixed! Sorry for answering so late, busy times.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Xamarin Studio
    Version 4.2.3 (build 60)
    Mono 3.2.6 ((no/9b58377)