Xamarin Studio crashing when writing quotation marks

Every time I write the second quotation mark in any file Xamarin Studio crashes and I have to restart it. It's very annoying... the same happens to my colleague, also working on Mac. See attached image.

Any thoughts why is this happening?

Cheers, Chris

• MikeKrgerMikeKrger DEXamarin Team, Beta Xamurai

Which keyboard layout do you use?

• mhutchmhutch USXamarin Team Xamurai

It's probably this bug, which is fixed in the latest Mono release. You can work around it by downgrading Mono.

• GONZALOALONSOGONZALOALONSO CLMember ✭✭

Hi!!! this same error is happening to me :(
    This is my config, and i use US International -PC keyboard layout, i have not use the last mono version (3.2.7). Other suggestion??

== Xamarin Studio ===
    Version 4.3.1 (build 3)
    Runtime:
    Mono 3.2.6 ((no/9b58377)
    GTK+ 2.24.23 theme: Raleigh
    GTK# (2.12.0.0)
    Package version: 302060000
    === Operating System ===
    Mac OS X 10.9.0
    Darwin Kernel Version 13.0.1
    Thu Sep 19 19:30:57 PDT 2013

• ArthurAcciolyArthurAccioly USMember

I'm experiencing the same problem. Probably is related to the US Internationl keyboard layout on MacOS. (I'm using the free version before buy the full one).
    Xamarin team: please, try to simulate there because is very easy to identify.

Regards,
    Arthur

• Yes exactly! U.S. International keyboard layout for me too. I have to copy/paste it each time... It's so annoying because half of the time I forgot, and I have to force the program to quit with everything I am working... Grrr.. I would be so pleased to have this fixed! Sorry for answering so late, busy times.

Thanks and have a nice day,
    Chris

Xamarin Studio
    Version 4.2.3 (build 60)
    Runtime:
    Mono 3.2.6 ((no/9b58377)