Start debugging Android application ... Android application is running (debug is disabled in android

AppDev01AppDev01 Member ✭✭✭

:( ok i posted about this yesterday and it got mixed up in a none xamarin as I found out related post..
I was trying to debug my once working xamarin application... I went to try to make it work for apple and not cant even dedug.

I tried the change property thing as suggested is there any thing that I can do??

Or should I just scrap this project and turn it over to another dev that we can hire just for this project ( which we should have done in the first place lol)

I am getting this error

Start debugging Android application ...
Android application is running (debug is disabled in android project properties).

in the properties I notice that the fast deployment button does not allow me to check it any more...
and that source control say that the .csproj.vspscc I don;t have access and that it is locked...

I had to edit that file to make it work for the apple simulator what I think has messed up my whole project...
We may have to trash this effort...just wanted to check with the experts before closing up shop on this app that we had working before trying to get it towrk in apple...

Thanks

Tagged: