Forum Xamarin.Forms

Apk not upload in google playstore

I had developed my app in xamarin forms and release my android app with playstore. and unfortunately I have to change my system. Now I have done some changes in app and I want to release that new apk in playstore then I am getting this given below:

You uploaded an APK that is signed with a different certificate to your previous APKs. You must use the same certificate. Your existing APKs are signed with the certificate(s) with fingerprint(s): [ SHA1: 70:9A:CF:42:5E:98:B9:4D:B2:F6:B7:2E:AC:C4:64:14:4B:5D:76:18 ] and the certificate(s) used to sign the APK you uploaded have fingerprint(s): [ SHA1: 62:E0:24:5F:18:95:47:95:60:C3:08:B2:D5:16:E8:C5:46:D1:D7:4E ]

Please help me as I am new with xamarin forms development

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gandhi_123 said:
    I had developed my app in xamarin forms and release my android app with playstore. and unfortunately I have to change my system. Now I have done some changes in app and I want to release that new apk in playstore then I am getting this given below:

You uploaded an APK that is signed with a different certificate to your previous APKs. You must use the same certificate. Your existing APKs are signed with the certificate(s) with fingerprint(s): [ SHA1: 70:9A:CF:42:5E:98:B9:4D:B2:F6:B7:2E:AC:C4:64:14:4B:5D:76:18 ] and the certificate(s) used to sign the APK you uploaded have fingerprint(s): [ SHA1: 62:E0:24:5F:18:95:47:95:60:C3:08:B2:D5:16:E8:C5:46:D1:D7:4E ]

Please help me as I am new with xamarin forms development

Thank you

You need to build with the same certificate as the original version, as per the error message.
    When you created the certificate you were told to keep it safe, back it up etc. Do you have the backup?

• Gandhi_123Gandhi_123 Member ✭✭

Hello @JohnHair

Thank you for response but i don't have back up of my old system. Now is there any other way? Please suggest me.

Thanks

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

@Gandhi_123 said:
    Hello @JohnHair

Thank you for response but i don't have back up of my old system. Now is there any other way? Please suggest me.

Thanks

This isn't a Xamarin.Android issue, this is an issue specifically for Android. I would suggest you try google and stack overflow as you might get more responses.