Forum Xamarin.iOS

ibtool Failed to load CoreSimulatorService

TheOneXTheOneX USMember ✭✭

I am getting this error "ibtool Failed to load CoreSimulatorService" on a fresh install of XCode. This error makes sense when I look at XCode and there are no simulators to be found, and while I can download the simulators the downloads do not seem to be recognized by XCode preventing me from creating a new simulator. So I am needing to know how to get the simulator services running again?

Here is the full error message for reference.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error 2018-12-07 05:49:31.315 ibtoold[1550:71807] Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=61 "Connection refused" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=CoreSimulator.framework was changed while the process was running. This is not a supported configuration and can occur if Xcode.app was updated while the process was running. Service name ((null)) does not match expected service name (com.apple.CoreSimulator.CoreSimulatorService).} 2018-12-07 05:49:31.315 ibtoold[1550:71807] Failed to load CoreSimulatorService. Access to simulator services will not be available. Error=Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=61 "Connection refused" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=CoreSimulator.framework was changed while the process was running. This is not a supported configuration and can occur if Xcode.app was updated while the process was running. Service name ((null)) does not match expected service name (com.apple.CoreSimulator.CoreSimulatorService).} 2018-12-07 05:49:31.400 ibtoold[1550:71824] CoreSimulatorService connection became invalid. Simulator services will no longer be available.
Tagged:

Answers