Error updating to Xcode 10

Hello, last night I do not know why, but without realizing it update my Xcode to version 10, my problem comes when I try to compile an application Xamarin.iOS throws me the following error

error MT5209 : Native linking error : library not found for -lstdc++.6

I enclose the complete error log, I hope you can give me some help, thanks!

log.txt 264.1K

Answers

• JohnHairJohnHair GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@offcarlospetit said:
    Hello, last night I do not know why, but without realizing it update my Xcode to version 10, my problem comes when I try to compile an application Xamarin.iOS throws me the following error

I don't know if this is the issue you are having, but you must run XCode at least once after it updates to ensure it has completed any extra required installations.

• offcarlospetitoffcarlospetit Member ✭✭

@JohnHair said:

@offcarlospetit said:

I don't know if this is the issue you are having, but you must run XCode at least once after it updates to ensure it has completed any extra required installations.

in fact, I did it and in the beginning xcode did not break the simulator because it had another open, close it, compile it again and it worked without problems

• LandLuLandLu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@offcarlospetit Have you solved your issues now?

• offcarlospetitoffcarlospetit Member ✭✭

@LandLu said:
    @offcarlospetit Have you solved your issues now?

do not! unfortunately I have not been able to solve this error, I managed to reach a point where I could launch the emulator, but when I started the app a crash appeared that was not shown in the log, so I decided to return to Xcode 9.4, I needed to continue with my work.