How to navigate to page from same page

My main situation is that, I use MvvmLight and It is working fine. I try to navigate to page from same page. For example I am in ProfilePage. I click a button in this page and I want to navigate to second ProfilePage with different data. But, If I change (second ProfilePage) page of data, It will be changed in first ProfilePage too.

I would like lots of ProfilePage with different data in navigation stack. How can I do that?

Answers

• JamesLaveryJamesLavery GBBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

A bit of a question regarding your design.

Why do you want two instances of the same Page with different data? This does not sound right.

Can you explain please? With more understanding we can help you (I hope)!

• denes710denes710 Member ✭✭

Thank you for your reply!

I try to write a "social app". Therefore, people has profile page and they can open another ProfilePage from another ProfilePage. But, I can't that. Before Profile is changed the current Profile.

For example: I create simple sample page with one entry. I type something in entry and I click to button. Button navigations to (NavigationTo) simple sample page and I look data in entry. Entry contain my typed data. And If I change data in entry and I back to first page, I will see the change.