Forum Xamarin.Forms

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Your uploaded an APK that is not signed with the upload certificate Xamarin.Forms App

MHMADDMHMADD USMember ✭✭

I developed apps using Xamarin.Forms, and I would publish the app to google store, I generated the APK and Store key but when I upload the APK file to Google Play Store, I get the following error

Upload failed You uploaded an APK that is not signed with upload certificate. You must use the same certificate. The Upload certificate has fingerprint...etc

Answers

• JamesLaveryJamesLavery GBBeta, University ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you used the same Keystore to sign the app as the Keystore which you have registered in the Google Play Store?

• MHMADDMHMADD USMember ✭✭

@JamesLavery Yes for Sure, any help please ?

• MHMADDMHMADD USMember ✭✭

Yes, it solved by generating a new Keystore

• vinukodivinukodi Member ✭✭

@JamesLavery said:
    Have you used the same Keystore to sign the app as the Keystore which you have registered in the Google Play Store?

I have used one machine earlier to generate APK and same machine used for KeyStore. now machine has changed where i have generated the new APK build. On during upload I get same issue as asked. How to make sure same key store is used?