Remove/Change icon in Toolbar

I am trying to use the new Toolbar that was introduced in XF3.2, but I have a couple of issues that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

Is there a way to change the colour of the default Back/Burger icons?

These icons are white, but all of my own icons on the Toolbar are black so I want a way for these to match.

Alternatively, if there's a way to just remove these icons and just use my own then that would also work. I know there is a command to remove the Back button, but this doesn't seem to remove the Burger icon.

If anyone can assist, that would be great.

Answers

• JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity mod

@Grufty said:
    I am trying to use the new Toolbar that was introduced in XF3.2

I may have missed something. What new Toolbar?

• GruftyGrufty Member ✭✭

@JohnHardman Sorry, I've probably used the wrong terminology. I'm talking about the "NavigationPage.TitleView" (Header).

XF3.2 offered a new way to create the top bar allowing you to add your own icons and place them more easily. My issue is related to the default Back/Burger icon on this header bar.

• JohnHardmanJohnHardman GBUniversity mod

@Grufty said:
    I've probably used the wrong terminology. I'm talking about the "NavigationPage.TitleView" (Header).

Phew - I thought I had missed something that I might have used. I have my own toolbar implementation, which I might have replaced with a new Xamarin one if one appeared.

I'll leave somebody else to answer re. TitleView as, after a quick experiment, I decided not to use it until it matured a bit more.

• GruftyGrufty Member ✭✭

@JohnHardman I think you're right about this feature not being mature enough yet, hopefully I'll get an answer off of someone but it might mean leaving this feature for now and continuing to use my custom header instead.

Thanks for replying...

• GruftyGrufty Member ✭✭

Does anyone have an answer to my question?

I'm assuming the answer is NO and that I just can't do what I want due to this feature not being mature enough, but it would be nice to know for sure and whether a change is in the works for a future release of XF.