Bug in Xamarin for Mac at base.DidFinishLaunching(notification) and at the starting of project

KhalTechKhalTech MAMember ✭✭
edited November 8 in Xamarin.Mac

Hello,

After some time not having bugs in MacOS 10.13 while debugging my app, an error is being thrown at :

base.DidFinishLaunching(notification)

As you can see on the screenshot, the error happens at Update Title, and indeed, the error stop happening after uncommenting NSWindowsStyle.Titled.

I was going to wait for an update to complain, but just updated and it doesn't work properlly.
Bug number 2:

The drop down list at the creation of a macOS project, selection of targetting environment is hidden behind the main window.
Only possible to select the correct item with keyboard's arrows.

I am running the preview version, with everything up to date.

Thanks

• ChrisHamonsChrisHamons USXamarin Team Xamurai

A few things:

• This is a Xamarin.Forms app targeting macOS, so the bug, if any, may be in Forms.
    • This is not an appropriate place to "report" bugs, consider filing an issue with Xamarin.Mac or Xamarin.Forms, depending on where you think the issue is. If you are unsure, default to Xamarin.Forms.
    • A screenshot of the error is insufficient for anyone to help you. A full gist of the error, or a sample project would be significantly more useful.
  • KhalTechKhalTech MAMember ✭✭
    edited November 9

Hello,

"Will do sir"!

Sorry for my "report"! Understanding I'm not at the right spot, and that the details are scarce, but regarding the second bug, I only got these details. There is no code running as it occured at the creation of a new project.

As for the first one, I literraly gave the solution to get rid of it (uncommenting the NSWindowsStyle.Titled).
    A bug "report" has already been filled as it seems by another fellow.

Good bye